TRICONVEST supports both internal and external growth of its direct and as well as managed external investments.
In addition to capital, we provide continuous consultancy on strategic positioning as well as a broad spectrum of relevant topics.
We adhere to the following principles to ensure competent support for our portfolio companies:
- We operate independently from banks and plan with a long-term mindset;
- We invest across industry segments and focus primarily on small and mid-sized enterprises;
- We know and respect the specific characteristics of family enterprises;
- We cooperate with the management and shareholders of our portfolio companies in a spirit of mutual partnership;
- We contribute the full experience of our team and of our banking partners in an advisory capacity to our direct investments;
- In selected cases, we consult with an experienced group of advisors whose expertise can support companies to reach their full potential.
TRICONVEST selects its direct investments with care. We invest in suitable companies only if we are convinced of their future development.
We prefer businesses that meet the following criteria:
- The company has a qualified and experienced management.
- The business can deliver compelling evidence of sustainable performance.
- The company has a strong market position with potential for expansion.
- The management keeps a stake in the company or acquires shares together with TRICONVEST.
- TRICONVEST is permitted to preferably acquire a majority stake.
Equity investment scenarios
TRICONVEST focuses its investment strategy on businesses about to enter the next phase of their life cycle, such as a change in shareholders, a spin-off or a growth funding strategy.
The following situations are typical occasions for investments:
Corporate succession / change in shareholders.
TRICONVEST provides assistance with changes in shareholder structure and supports corporate succession plans. TRICONVEST prepares a tailored investment concept for each individual case, bringing the strategic objectives of the business in line with those of its shareholders and managers. TRICONVEST works closely with shareholders and management throughout all phases.
TRICONVEST takes over corporate divisions of companies that want to focus their activities on their core operations. By providing equity and creating independent units, TRICONVEST can develop new growth opportunities for spin-offs that would otherwise remain untapped.
TRICONVEST invests in businesses that are about to enter their next expansion stage. TRICONVEST provides support for both organic growth and additional acquisitions, tailoring each growth strategy to company-specific features and the individual market position. TRICONVEST relies on equity and borrowed funding to finance growth.